|at ( view profile)|
|Location||National City, CA|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2017|
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Case Manager is responsible for care coordination and referral/linkage services to adults with substance use disorders.
- Work with clients deemed in need of significant care coordination and/or referral, linkage and coordination services.
- Link clients with resources that are relevant to support client recovery.
- Provide information, support and follow up services as needed.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and contribute towards definition of treatment plans and diagnosis.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and current database of relevant resources for persons served by the program.
- Ensures client records are maintained according to quality improvement guidelines and other contract requirements.
- Consults with other community, social, health and welfare agencies.
- Participate as a team member in administering internal and external rules and program standards in order to support client progress toward identified goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct and executive management.
- Performs drug testing urinalysis specimen collections and screening as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in counseling, psychology or social work from an accredited university is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a clinical setting, preferably working with clients with mental illness and/or substance use disorders
- Ethics and standards relevant to client/staff interactions in therapeutic, case management, and/or health and human services environments.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must pass criminal background check through, Live Scan fingerprinting, FBI and Department of Justice
- Must have CPR certification or be willing to acquire on the job.
- Must be free of debarment.
- ECS requires pre-hire medical clearance including drug/alcohol and TB screening.
Please visit our career page to apply. ECS only accepts online submissions: www.ecscalifornia.org/about/careers